Information We Collect
Information You Provide
We collect personal information from you when you choose to share it with us, such as through use of our Services, account registration, registration for one of our programs, and other ways you communicate with or contact us.
The personal information we collect may include your name, mailing address, email address, telephone or mobile number, photograph and other information about your pet, and to generate a user name and password. You may also provide us with certain information in connection with certain interactions:
- Make a Purchase. If you make a purchase from us, we collect applicable financial information to facilitate the transaction.
- Information About a Third Party. If you send someone else a communication from the Site, the information you provide will be used to facilitate the communication.
- Information Through Social Media. You may be given the option to link to one or more third party social networking platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter) through the Services, or log in via a social networking platform. If you do, we may automatically receive certain personal information about you based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services, such as your name, address, email, and social media profile information.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may automatically collect certain personal information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) or Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, mobile device identifier or other unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the Site, geolocation, software version, phone model, phone operating system, carrier information, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site or App. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit, the areas or pages that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or Site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
Third Party Analytic Technologies
Information Collected From Other Sources
Combination of Information
We may combine the personal information we collect from and about you, including what you provide to us and information we automatically collect, with information collected offline, across other computers or devices that you may use, and from third party sources.
How We Use Information
We may use information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by email or telephone);
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site;
- To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and conduct analysis to enhance or improve our content, products, and services;
- To provide you with customized Services content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, via email, text message or push notification, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services;
- To contact you with information, deliver email communications, newsletters, promotional material, and other correspondence from PicassoNOW or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
- To communicate with you about our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions;
- To communicate with you regarding your membership in one of our programs;
- To use your aggregated data for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business; or
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent
Additionally, if you use our Services to connect with a third party service, you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
Information We Share
We do not sell personal information to third parties. We may disclose the information we collect from or about you either (i) when we have your permission to do so or (ii) in any of the following situations:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that provide business, professional, or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business, or other activities in support of the Services and/or our businesses. These services providers are authorized to use your personal information only as instructed by us.
- Co-Branded Relationships: Certain areas of our Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share your personal information with these third parties if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service. By participating in co-branded services, you agree that your personal information may be shared with these third parties.
- Aggregate, Anonymous, or De-Identified Information: We may also share aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information with third parties without restriction, including for their marketing or analytics uses.
- Legal Matters; Compliance with Law: We may disclose personal information collected from or about you to the government or to other third parties to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests and investigations, court orders, subpoenas or other legal process, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity associated with any of the Sites or our business and to protect against harm to the Services, to us, or others. We reserve the right to release personal information collected through any of the Sites to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
We disclose the following categories of personal information to third parties and service providers:
- Personal identifiers, such as name, Rewards ID, contact information, and online identifiers;
- Pet information, including pet prescriptions;
- Transaction Information.
How to Correct or Update Your Personal Information
You may correct or update certain personal information that we collect from you by using the “Contact Us” section below, or by editing your information and preferences on the “My Account” page. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to update our files where possible. Please note that there may be instances where we have already shared your personal information with third parties and are unable to notify those third parties of your updated personal information.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the personal information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Transfer of Data from Outside the United States
If you use any of our Services from outside of the United States, personal information that we collect from or about you through the Services will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of data about you into the United States, as well as the processing of such data in the United States.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If PicassoNOW learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personal information to us, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information.
Third Party Content, Links, and Plug-Ins
The Site may have links to third party websites or applications, which have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
Public Forums and Testimonials
Any personal information you may disclose through our Services, in blogs, on discussion or message boards, in chat rooms, interactive forums, rating or reviews, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that this Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal or other information in these public areas. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to post. To request removal of your personal information from our Site, you may contact us using the information in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
- Emailing us at privacy@Picassonow.com; or
- Writing us at PicassoNOW, 11560 Ash St, Leawood, KS 66062, Attn.: Privacy Team.
Submit a CCPA Rights Request
To exercise your rights under CCPA, you may call us at 913-338-3900, or by email at privacy@Picassonow.com. You may submit a request on your own behalf, or you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Your authorized agent must submit written proof, such as an affidavit, as evidence of your authorization to submit a request on your behalf.
In order to protect our customers’ personal information, and as required under CCPA, we will verify your identity following receipt of your request. For security purposes, our verification process requires an exact match of at least three data points you provide to us with data points we maintain in our records.
Please provide your state of residence and at least three of the following data points when you submit your request:
- First and last name
- Email address associated with your PicassoNOW account
- Telephone number associated with your PicassoNOW account
- If you have purchased goods or services from us, please provide the date of your last transaction (day, month, and year)
- State of residence
- Optional: Mailing address